Friday, September 29, 2023

 When I return from whence I came,

all will be different but also the same.

Lessons I've learned will be quickly absorbed,

and contribute to those who have yet to be born.

My knowledge will swell from the others around,

and go towards the answers which remain to be found.

For I am alone but a very short time, 

and belong to the flow which advances the line. 

Advances the line and continues the flow,

which all are a part of as we constantly grow.

We continue to grow towards an end that is clear,

that all should embrace and no one should fear.

For fear is a fleeting lost moment in time,

like Jah is to you as is trunk to the vine.

So spread forth your faith in the knowledge that all,

will absorb and protect you, and not let you fall.




No comments: